Monday, May 9, 2011

Wouldn't you like to support a cute little ballerina like this?



Who can say no to this little dancing queen? Nobody? That's what I said!

Okay, the little girl is me, many moons ago at Milwaukee Montessori school on 45th and State. But the news is good because you can still support me as I raise $500 for the United Performing Arts Fund. UPAF provides financial support to 34 performing arts groups in our community, like the Milwaukee Youth Orchestra, First Stage Children's Theater, and the Tap and Mad Hot Ballroom classes at Danceworks. For more information about UPAF's mission click here.

Every little bit helps, and I would be enormously grateful for your support if you can swing it. Knowing you've supported me will provide the extra motivation as I bike across the Hoan bridge. How so?

Donations through the blog will earn you the best advertising money can get. Well actually it's not advertising per se...

If you donate through the blog - I will write your name and donation amount on my very own limbs on the day of the ride. Just enter "Go Phel!" in the comment section for your donation and "Whallah!", you're a write-in for race day. Prime real estate such as quads and forearms go to the highest donations.

Here is the link to my donation page. Or cut and paste the URL:

http://events.upaf.org/OFR/dsp_ParticipantPage.cfm?idEvent=2&idUser=7188
And thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment